We are experts in
Cyberbullying Awareness Action Prevention
Words can kill! Rethink before you post!
HOW WE CAN HELP
CYBER B.A.A.P. which stands for Cyber Bullying Awareness, Action and Prevention is a Mumbai, India based anti-cyberbullying organisation with the aim to help and provide guidance and counselling to victims of cyber bullying. We also conduct awareness and training sessions on cyber safety and digital hygiene for children, parents, educators, police, organisations and schools. The organisation is founded by well-known cyber psychologist Nirali Bhatia.
Our mission is to create awareness on cyberbullying and help children, parents and teachers prevent and deal with the harmful effects of cyberbullying and assist in providing counselling and guidance to the victims of cyberbullying and cybercrimes. We want the children to know that they are not alone in this. We are there for them.
CyberBAAP has a professional team of a cyber psychologist and experts. I got to know about them online just after I was being harrassed. The team responded to my mail quickly and noted down the details of my case. They were kind enough to keep my case anonymous. I was really freaked out but the experts counselled me and made me understand the modus operandi of these cyber harassers. They were highly professional at their work and their psychologist did an amazing work in calming me. They were a guardian angel and have saved me my career.
Ms. Nirali was the exact help I needed. I feel more confident about taking further steps.
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Nirali Bhatia Mam ..gave me the best guidance and made me strong to help me deal with the incident.
CyberBAAP, thanks for the help and your response. I am really thankful for your support especially at the time when I didn’t know what to do and how to handle the situation. Thanks a lot.
Reporting Cyberbullying - Now on Our Mobile App!
We are excited to announce that our cyberbullying reporting feature has transitioned to our newly launched mobile app. Reporting and tracking your complaints has never been easier!
Our mobile app offers a wealth of additional features to enhance your experience:
- Finding the Right Expert: Need guidance for your case? Our app helps you connect with the right experts who can provide valuable assistance.
- Effortless Tracking: Keep tabs on the progress of your report right from the app, ensuring you stay informed at every step.
- Instant Support: Have questions or need support regarding your case? Chat with our dedicated team for quick and continuous assistance.
- Stay Informed: Stay updated on relevant news and information about cybercrimes in India to bolster your awareness and safety.
- Cyberbullying Essentials: Learn the essentials of cyberbullying through educational resources and guidance available on the app.
- Workshop Alerts: Never miss out on upcoming workshops and events dedicated to cybersecurity and online safety. Get timely notifications to enrich your knowledge.
what we do
Media and Press
Rise in Sextortion & Bullying on Social Media during COVID-19 Lockdown
Free Press Journal
Cyber Bullying Effects
The bully behind the screen
The New Indian Express
Types of Cybercrimes and precautionary measures we can take to stay safe in cyberspace.
Bullies find a hiding place on social media